Rider's Schedule 2018
Check here the 2018 Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan Rider's Schedule:
BIB NUMBER PICK UP
- Playa de Muro municipal building - Avda. de s’Albufera, 33 - 07458 Playa de Muro. Check the map.
- Thursday, 26th April. From 9 am to 9 pm.
- Friday, 27th April. From 9 am to 9 pm.
- Remember your bib number. It will be soon sent to you in an e-mail.
- To bring your identity card or passport.
- To bring your RFEC (Spanish Cycling Federation) license if you have not paid for the one day insurance.
- Bib number pick up is personal (only by showing the Identity Card/Passport) and cannot be delegated to others
- It is not possible to collect the bib number on the same day of the cyclosportive.
Each participant will receive the following items in the welcome bag:
- Bib number with integrated chip and straps to fix on the front of the handlebar.
- Official jersey of the Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan (NO size changes allowed)
- Emergency card.
- Merchandising of our sponsors.
MALLORCA 312 - GIANT TAIWAN DAY BY DAY
26th and 27th April
9:00: EXPO Mallorca 312 opening. Visit our SHOP Mallorca 312.
10:00 to 12:00: Breakfast in Gobik's stand and attend to a technical talk.
17:30 to 19:30: Take a snack and a beer in Gobik's stand.
21:00: EXPO Mallorca 312 closure.
Before the start
- Have a good breakfast for fuel!
- Don’t forget to place the bib number on your handlebar.
- We recommend wearing the official jersey.
- Don’t forget the emergency card.
- 6.30 am Participants are called to the start line in front of 312 Bike House. The access will be from the rear in order of arrival.
- 7.00 am Start of the of the Mallorca 312 - Giant – Taiwan, the Mallorca 225 #MallorcaSportsD and the Mallorca 167 - Goldcar. Remember that you can choose your distance while riding, taking the indicated detour.
- 10.00 am Opening of the EXPO Mallorca 312 and SHOP Mallorca 312.
- 12.00 am - 21.00 pm Pasta Party in the EXPO Mallorca 312 zone.
- 12.10* am Arrival of the first finisher of the Mallorca 167 - Goldcar.
- 2.00* pm Arrival of the first finisher of the Mallorca 225 #MallorcaSportsD.
- 4.20* pm Arrival of the first finisher of the Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan.
- 5.00 pm Time limit for the Mallorca 167 - Goldcar and Mallorca 225 #MallorcaSportsD.
- 9.00 pm Time limit for the Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan.
- 9.15 pm Handling over of the trophies Mallorca 167 - Goldcar, Mallorca 225 #MallorcaSportsD and Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan. Mallorca 312 edition 2018 closure.
* Times estimated.
After the cyclosportive
- Enjoy a massage by Fisiosan.
- Visit the EXPO Mallorca 312.
- Go to the stand of SHOP Mallorca 312.
- Remember to engrave your medal with your name and time in the Todotrofeo booth.
- Enjoy a pasta buffet, Warsteiner beer and Coca-Cola in the Pasta Party.
Feed stations with drinks will provide:
- Isotonic drink (Nutrixxion, official energy partner of the Mallorca 312 - Giant -Taiwan)
Feed stations with drinks and food will also have:
- Energy bars and gels (Nutrixxion).
- Sandwiches (Nutella, ham&cheese).
- BASE25 sports vaseline.
- Farmacia25 sunscreen.
- We recommend you to take some money and a mobile phone with you during the race.
- We recommend you to download the App My112. In case of emergency, the application allows you to communicate with the 112 Emergency Centre by sending your current position to the operator who is attending you and thus helping to localize you. This application is only for cases of real emergency and its use is strictly prohibited in case of breakdown.
- The Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan is a demanding event for both the cyclists and the bicycle. Do not forget to check your bike the days before the event. Visit the Bike doctor by Arrivo Cycling at the EXPO Mallorca 312.
- All participants of the Mallorca 312 - Giant - Taiwan is reminded that there will be the ‘group with the green-dotted jerseys’ consisting of riders specialists in motivation and ultra-endurance competitions. They will set the pace required to finish the cyclosportive in 14 hours, this is the time limit established by the organization to complete the distance.
- After riding the first 26 km together in the peloton, each cyclist can ride at his/her own pace, always following the traffic rules.
- Please pay attention to the dangerous sections. They are indicated very clearly by the organizers. Take extreme precautions at:
- Descent Puig Major: km 54,7 of all three courses.
- Descent Sa Vall: km 250,5 of the Mallorca 312.